CA060 One Crow Sorrow Card
On the East Coast of Canada crows are often considered an omen and I grew up hearing a verse that starts out "One crow, sorrow / Two crows, joy..." The appearance of one crow was supposed to symbolize or portend grief or sorrow. Acknowledging the crow by speaking to it or by having a companion see it as well provided a talisman against the omen, or relief from it's effects.
· 5.5 x 4.25" folded, blank notecard
· professional pigment-based ink
· archival quality Epson Ultra Premium Matte Presentation paper
· packaged inside a protective cellophane envelope
· free standard Lettermail shipping in Canada
· expedited shipping available upon request
All cards are my own original artwork, created using various media like pencil, ink, watercolour, photography, and digital tools. Artwork copyright Amy Adams Art & Design and intended for personal use only.